Friday 16 October 2009

AKHIRNYA..... [finally]

this blog is my project to make a better blogskin with html or classic mode in Bloger Main.. and you know?? that was really difficult.. i think now its better 4 me to have an online diary r8 hahaha... and do you know?? i'll post my photos 4 the 1st time in inet...

and this is my photos!! some photos are not editing..

enjoy it!!

editing in adobe photoshop, picnik




clothes: by dagadu ;no editing

with Liza- holiday in cipanas
my clothes: by handDesign; Liza's hairband: naughty;no editing

okay that was my story for today... see you!!!


0 comments:

 

WARNINGS

All Writings , Creativity , Inspirations , Pics , and ETC ,
are the original copyrighted by Hanna Li
These images and Posts are NOT to be duplicated, copied, modified or used on any site other than this one or else legal action will be required!!!......