Monday 9 November 2009

LAZY to Talk about SCIENCE...

just this time i really hate Physics and i dunno yet.. why do i hate this subjuect...

i just know that my score in Physics is getting worst.. i get 65 and it was making me so upset... and crying in a class... (how dare is that?? ) i really shy but>.....>.... my eyes cant stop crying... ><

im sure that i can do that task as good as i can.. but i hv even know why did i get a bad score?????? its really hard to accept a failed...... >< >< i still sad now!!!

??????????????

bonus photo 4 u all!! i just make myself happy!!! with photography off course!!!
because so many troubles with my modem i think its better to post that photos tomorrow r8?? okay..

see u next post.....

kiss from me for u all!!

0 comments:

 

WARNINGS

All Writings , Creativity , Inspirations , Pics , and ETC ,
are the original copyrighted by Hanna Li
These images and Posts are NOT to be duplicated, copied, modified or used on any site other than this one or else legal action will be required!!!......