Friday 13 November 2009

Its N.E.W Its R.E.V.I.E.W

just buy a pair of shoes.... :D its my 2nd online shop!! :)

i bought it on wonder shoe... my sister GIZA just recomended me about this shoes so i bought it...
today, my order was coming!! it looked good...

i get the picture!

here it is :D



what do u think???
i really like it...

but i miss my other shoes too...!!  so today i just waste my time to review and look at again my shoes collection.. aafter that i just made one sentence that really like a joke but hv so many meanings:

Its New Its Review!

0 comments:

 

WARNINGS

All Writings , Creativity , Inspirations , Pics , and ETC ,
are the original copyrighted by Hanna Li
These images and Posts are NOT to be duplicated, copied, modified or used on any site other than this one or else legal action will be required!!!......