Friday 13 November 2009

Gan-Bate Shoes full of S.T.O.R.Y

like i told before... today i review to the past and tried to find all of the story of my shoes collection! and its so fun!! i remembered i hv tried all my best to get this shoes i called it Gan-Bate Shoes...

i love it so much!!! cant explain with all words in the world.. coz this shoes given from my beloved parents! They gave me this Gan-Bate Shoes with a surprise in my 13th b'day party .....:D
its sweet to reeeeemember it again and again.....
this is the shoes!




THANKS MUM! THANKS DAD! i LOVE you SO much!!!

0 comments:

 

WARNINGS

All Writings , Creativity , Inspirations , Pics , and ETC ,
are the original copyrighted by Hanna Li
These images and Posts are NOT to be duplicated, copied, modified or used on any site other than this one or else legal action will be required!!!......