Sunday 15 November 2009

SAY HELLO to my COMPUTER !!

My computer is on a right way now.. its has been like beforee!!! there are no Promblems again from my compiter.. i really love it!!

i say thanks to my friend SHINTA that has helped me repair my computer...,... ,,.... she is really good at IT ..... thanks Shinta!! hope u will help me again later if my computer being not alright (i didnt wish it exactly!) ~LOL

o.k. world! Now, i just wanna say HELLO to MY COMPUTER... WELCOME AGAIN IN MY ROOM!!!! :D :D :D xp xp xp

2 comments:

Ratty on 16 November 2009 at 03:11 said...

Welcome back computer! :D
Hehe, glad everything's solved now. You have a clever friend ^_-

- Ratty

Yoo Hye Chun on 16 November 2009 at 19:46 said...

yeah ratty.. thx...

by the way, my computer says HELLO to You too... ~LOL :D

 

WARNINGS

All Writings , Creativity , Inspirations , Pics , and ETC ,
are the original copyrighted by Hanna Li
These images and Posts are NOT to be duplicated, copied, modified or used on any site other than this one or else legal action will be required!!!......