Saturday 14 November 2009

DAMN YOU SPAMMER !!!!!!!!!

I HATE All of  SPAMMER and CRACKER !!!!!!!

i dunno who is he?? that person just give name SINE on my C-BOX...... can u see???? and it makes my C-BOX just like a rubish bin!!! i hate u whoever r u!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH........ ........ .......

i think u just like S.W.T person S.W.T is akronim for SOMETHING WASTE TIME!!! or SOMEONE WASTE TIME exactly!!

i will u all remember again the law of my blogs : THERE ARE NO SPAMMER HERE!!!!! :D thanks to everybody that has become a good visitor and make advice, contribution for me and my blog...... :D

i write it again :
 
LOVE mine ? I LOVE you more !
HATE mine ? FUCK OFF !
RIPPING mine ? POOR YOU !
COPYING mine ? talk to your ASS! 

and it again too :

thanks to everybody that has become a good visitor and make advice, contribution for me and my blog...... :D

♥ love u all

♥MUACH!♥

0 comments:

 

WARNINGS

All Writings , Creativity , Inspirations , Pics , and ETC ,
are the original copyrighted by Hanna Li
These images and Posts are NOT to be duplicated, copied, modified or used on any site other than this one or else legal action will be required!!!......