Thursday 17 December 2009

final day for this year ......

nononono... i dont mean that it is 31st of december... i mean this is the last day on my school....
d' day after tomorrow i hv my report day (and holiday off course) .. and it could be so frightenned...... i hope i get good scores.. in every subject... LOL :D

today me and all of my classmate hv decored our class 9c.... it was beautiful (ehem...ehem...)
and that is a very awesome picture.... thats the picture of our class... created by LIA
SO...  This is the picture!!!



last but not least.. i wanna say MERRY X-MAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR for you all .... :D

owh ya dunt forget to enjoy ur holiday okay...

and i wanna say sorry too if i wont write post for while day.. because of my holiday off course...
i think after the last year holiday i'll write again.... tell u all about my bored holiday with so many books and task i hv do to prepare last national exam (UAN) on my country hks..hiks... :D

bye guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

 

WARNINGS

All Writings , Creativity , Inspirations , Pics , and ETC ,
are the original copyrighted by Hanna Li
These images and Posts are NOT to be duplicated, copied, modified or used on any site other than this one or else legal action will be required!!!......